1Tech Staffing Limited
Dev-Ops Engineer / Developer
Financial Industry / Excellent Progression & Training in Dev-Ops
We have partnered with a Financial organisation based in Surrey looking for a Dev-Ops Engineer / Software Developer. This is an exciting new opportunity to join a growing software team working on greenfield and existing development projects in an AWS Cloud environment. This is a Mid-Level role so ideally you should have commercial experience working as a Dev-OPs Engineer / Software Developer and any Financial industry experience is very beneficial.
This is a Hybrid position with lots of flexibility.
Key requirements of role:
- Deploy features and updates using a hosting environment including AWS lambda, SQS, SNS, RDS, CloudFormation, CloudFront and EC2.
- Experience with AWS services especially Amplify, Cognito, RDS, Lambda, EC2, Cognito, CloudFormation, VPC, S3, SNS, SQS and EC2.
- Experience with automated monitoring and alerting of key infrastructure components.
- Experience with supporting production and development databases – RDS/Aurora MySQL, DynamoDB and caching services.
- Suggest and implement ways to improve the development processes with the IT team
- Work with the development team closely
The Salary is up £75,000 – 80,000 depending on experience and there are some excellent benefits with the position.
Interviews are taking place via Teams so please get in touch ASAP for your application to be reviewed.