1Tech Staffing Limited
We have partnered with an expanding Marketing organisation based in South Manchester that is looking to add to their Infrastructure Team. You should have experience of Project work alongside BAU. This role requires you to train and mentor more junior members of the team and assist the IT manager in project work. You should have migration and maintenance experience of Office 365 and Azure.
This is an exciting new role due to internal growth of the organisation. This organisation believes heavily in investing in their staff and provide structured progression plans and training. This is a hybrid role with 2 days a week in the office.
Key Technical Skills:
- Windows Server
- VMware & Hyper-V
- Active Directory – Group Policy
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft O365
- IIS 7.0
- DHCP, DNS, NPS, TCP-IP
- Cisco, HP or WatchGuard Switches
- Azure & Office 365 migration lead of internal infrastructure
- Support the server and network infrastructure
- Work closely with IT manager to access overall IT strategy
- Take a lead in project work
- Mentor junior members of the team
The salary is up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits. The interviews will take place this week and next via teams. Please get in touch ASAP for your application to be reviewed!