1Tech Staffing Limited
Job Title: Desktop Engineer
Duration: 12-month contract
Languages : Dutch and English required
We are looking for a Desktop Engineer to join a growing organisation based in Schiphol. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced team. The successful candidate will provide technical support to internal and external customers and will support multiple teams in the organisation.
• Provide technical support to internal and external customers.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose hardware and software issues.
• Install, configure and maintain desktop and laptop computers.
• Monitor system performance and ensure compliance with security policies.
• Set up and maintain network connections.
• Provide end user training and support.
• Maintain software and hardware inventory.
• Coordinate and prioritize service calls.
• Provide assistance to the IT team in other projects.
Technical Skills Required:
• Knowledge of Windows / Office 365 / AD
• Familiarity with network protocols and technologies.
• Experience with desktop support and troubleshooting.
• Proficiency in using remote support tools.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Familiarity with IT security policies and procedures.
• Experience working in a financial services environment.
If you have the required skills and experience and are interested in this Desktop Engineer role in Schiphol, please apply for immediate consideration and interview. For further details about the role please contact us.
Keywords: Desktop Support Engineer, Desktop Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Support Technician