Implementing Solutions Engineer – CRM
1Tech Staffing Limited
Implementation Solutions Engineer
£65,000 – 70,000
The Implementation Solutions Engineer is a key role for a large multinational organisation in Leighton Buzzard. You will be responsible for designing and delivering solutions for complex and high-value projects for clients. The role requires a high level of technical expertise and the ability to liaise and coordinate between stakeholders across a range of disciplines.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual, who will be able to work independently and as part of a team. The role requires excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think innovatively and strategically.
– Design and develop technical solutions to meet customer requirements
– Work with stakeholders to ensure customer requirements are met and solutions are delivered on time and to budget
– Develop and maintain documentation of solutions
– Monitor and maintain customer implementations
– Conduct reviews and assessments of customer solutions
– Provide technical training and support to customers
– Troubleshoot customer issues
Skills and Qualifications
– Experience of Dynamics 355 – F&O module – ideally
– Proven experience as solutions engineer working with ERP implementation
– Knowledge of software engineering and system design
– Experience of developing and delivering technical solutions
– Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
– Ability to think strategically and innovatively
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role and are looking for an opportunity to work with a leading organisation, please apply now for immediate consideration and interview.