1Tech Staffing Limited
£20000 – Huddersfield
We are looking for an experienced and motivated IT Technician to join an educational setting in Huddersfield. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing IT support to staff and students, as well as assisting with the installation, maintenance and monitoring of the IT systems.
The candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be able to work independently and as part of a team, and have a strong customer service ethos.
• Setting up and configuring computer systems
• Troubleshooting and fixing hardware and software issues
• Installing and configuring software and hardware
• Providing technical support to staff and students
• Maintaining and monitoring IT systems
• Resolving hardware and software issues
• Updating the IT system and ensuring data integrity
• Liaising with vendors for system repairs and upgrades
• Ensuring the security of the IT system
• Providing training and advice to staff and students
• Previous experience in an IT Technician role
• Excellent technical knowledge of computer systems
• Knowledge of network technologies
• Knowledge of hardware and software
• Good problem-solving skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A positive attitude and excellent attention to detail
We are looking for the ideal candidate to start immediately and are offering an attractive salary of £20000.
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills and experience, please apply now for immediate consideration and interview, and to receive further details about the role.
Keywords: IT Support Technician, IT Technician, Technical Support Engineer, Network Technician, System Administrator, Computer Technician.