3rd Line Engineer
1Tech Staffing Limited
2nd/3rd Line Engineer
Up to £45,000 DOE
We are representing a well-established Managed Service Provider (MSP) based in Birmingham and we are currently looking for a 2nd/3rd Line Service Desk Engineer to join their expanding team.
The successful 2nd/3rd Line Service Desk Engineer will provide a high level of technical expertise to ensure the performance and reliability of our IT systems.
The job role will involve:
- Answering 2nd and 3rd line support queries via phone, email or on-site
- Assisting on projects
- Monitoring and maintaining server performance
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems
- Installing and configuring new systems
- Providing technical support to customers
- Migration projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in an MSP
- In-depth knowledge O365 /Azure / Exchange /Intune / Onedrive / Sharepoint
- DHCP / DNS
- Working with storage and backup
- Experience in network and server support
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
It is desirable that the candidate has experience working within the MSP sector and working knowledge of the following:
- Ubiquiti Networking
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this Infrastructure Engineer role, please apply now for immediate consideration and interview.
For further details about the role, please contact us ASAP.