Senior Infrastructure Engineer
1Tech Staffing Limited
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join an organisation in Bradford.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical expertise to a wide range of projects and initiatives.
This will involve developing, maintaining and administering the company’s IT infrastructure, as well as taking responsibility for its security.
• Design, build and maintain the company’s IT infrastructure, including networks, servers and storage solutions.
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of the IT infrastructure.
• Troubleshoot issues and resolve technical problems.
• Develop and implement appropriate security measures.
• Plan for system upgrades and upgrades to existing systems.
• Train staff on the use of IT systems and procedures.
• Configure and install software and hardware.
• Research new technologies and provide recommendations for implementation.
Technical Skills Required:
• Proven experience with Linux and Windows systems.
• Working knowledge of networking technologies, such as routing, switching and firewalls.
• In-depth knowledge of IT security principles.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to develop automation processes.
• Familiarity with virtualization technologies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements, please apply for immediate consideration and interview.
For further details about the role, please contact us.