Windows System Administrator
1Tech Staffing Limited
We are looking for an experienced Windows System Administrator to join a leading technology company in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the company’s Windows systems, ensuring stability and security of the systems.
• Installing, configuring and maintaining Windows servers
• Troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues
• Monitoring server performance and ensuring systems are optimised
• Creating and maintaining user accounts
• Ensuring security of the systems and data
• Identifying vulnerabilities and taking appropriate action
• Developing and implementing backup plans
• Deploying new software and patches
• Writing technical documentation
• Extensive knowledge and experience of Windows Server Support
•Knowledge of Linux – beneficial
• Experience of Active Directory
• Knowledge of Virtualisation technologies
• Understanding of Networking protocols
• Understanding of security best practices
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are experienced Windows System Administrator looking to take your career to the next level, apply now for immediate consideration and interview.
For further details about the role, please contact us.