1Tech Staffing Limited
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: Up to £65,000 DOE
Reporting to: Chief of Tech
Working environment: Hybrid, 3 days in the office.
Our client is looking for a strong Project Manager to join their dynamic and fast-growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for initiating, managing and developing, project plans. The client is looking for someone who has at least 3-5 years of project management experience and can hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate needs to be able to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects at once. They will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work with a range of stakeholders of the business.
- Develop and initiate project plans, including milestones, resource allocations, and cost estimates.
- Manage the day-to-day operations within the project – Identify and manage risks associated with the project.
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on the progress of the project to the Chief of Tech.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Technical Skills Required:
- Previous experience as a Project Manager implementing ERP’s (ideally Dynamics 365 or similar) to external clients.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Knowledge of project management tools and software.
- Attention to detail.
If you are an experienced Project Manager, looking for a new exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation, please apply for immediate consideration and interview.
For further details about the role please contact our recruitment team.